Information that you provide to East Kent Housing via this website may be used for statistical analysis but it will not be used in a way that enables you to be identified.
When you send us personal information via an email address listed on this website we will only use the information supplied in the email for the purpose that you gave it to us for. This usually means that we only forward your information within East Kent Housing to staff who need to see it in order to respond to it. Each department that deals with enquiries from the website will also be subject to our data protection policy. Where we do need to contact a third party there will be a contract ensuring that your personal information is protected. No personal information will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
Please note that this website also lists some email addresses for external organisations. These are any email addresses that don't end with 'eastkenthousing.org.uk'. If you send personal information using one of these emails we can't guarantee what will happen to your personal information.
Eforms (electronic forms)
When you give us personal information using an electronic form (an eform) available on this website the information you supply will only be used for the purposes stated on the form. Your email address will only be used to acknowledge receipt of your enquiry, and to follow it up if necessary.
When we ask you for personal information, we will:
- ensure you know why we need it
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn't
- ensure you know if you have a choice about giving us information
- make sure we don't keep it longer than necessary
- in order to deliver our services or prevent crime we may share your information with our contractors, credit reference agencies, government departments and the Police.
We ask that you:
- give us accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible of any changes
- tell us as soon as possible if you notice mistakes in the information we hold about you.
Unsolicited paper or electronic mail
You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of sending us any personal information using this website unless you have given us permission to do this.
Back to our Publications Scheme