Working at East Kent Housing
East Kent Housing (EKH) is the first “super ALMO”, providing housing services across four local authority areas. We started six years ago, and have delivered year on year savings and improved performance. We are developing our own culture and ways of working, and we have effective relationships with the four councils
We are in an exciting and challenging phase of our journey and there is much to be achieved; we look forward to welcoming you to join our team!
- Contracts Surveyor - five roles
- Compliance Inspector - two roles
Join our Property Services Team
We are currently recruiting Contracts Surveyor and Compliance Inspector roles within our Property Services Directorate. The application deadline is Monday 26 June 2017 at 5pm with interviews scheduled for Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th July 2017. Read more & how to apply...
Join us and enjoy the benefits:
- Eligibility for the local government pension scheme
- Minimum 24 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 30 days depending on performance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme - save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike
Valuing our staff and neighbourhoods
- We particularly welcome applications from members of the community who are under-represented in our workforce, including people from the black and minority ethnic community, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
- We have a strong commitment to offering opportunities for our staff to gain further education and training
You might be interested in: