Garden Competition 2017
Ready, Steady, Grow!
It's competition time! Dust of your dibblers and plant some peonies.
Every year East Kent Housing run a Garden Competition to celebrate the hard work of our most talented gardeners.
The deadline has now passed for entries, but we will be judging the gardens soon and winners will be announced later this summer.
Rules of the competition:
- Entries must be from Tenants and leaseholders of East Kent Housing
- Previous winners may enter the competition
- Work on gardens must be done by the resident
- Residents are permitted to enter more than one category
- By entering the competition you give East Kent Housing permission to use photographs of your garden for promotional materials
- By entering you agree that East Kent Housing may share your address and contact information with the judges for the purpose of judging the garden competition
- East Kent Housing cannot accept any responsibility for loss or delay to entries
- Front Garden
- Back Garden
- Communal Garden
- Vegetable Patch
- Balcony, Patio, Pots and Baskets
- Junior Gardener
- Most Improved Garden (Shepway ONLY)
Prizes in previous years have included seeds, plants, gardening equipment and vouchers for local Gardening Centres and DIY Stores.
Watch this film clip made by our Residents Film Group for some tips on how you could win this year's competition
If you are an experiences gardener and you have ideas, tips and suggestions that residents could use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org