Back to news
We are really pleased to support this great community place for local residents offering free training, support sessions and cream teas in Ramsgate
The Glo Community Hub with coffee shop, library and access to the internet/computers is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10:30am to 2:30pm (not open on bank holidays) for local people to pop in, grab a drink and have a chat.
Some of the Glo activities include:
- A Job Club drop in session every Monday during opening hours where you can get free advice on writing a CV, applying for jobs, and interviews.
- On the first Monday of the month, the local ward councillor stops by at the Hub between 11am and 1:30pm to talk to local residents and hear any concerns about the area.
- A free cream tea room for seniors is laid on the last Tuesday of every month (e.g. 30th May and 27th June), is a great time for catching up with friends and meeting new people.
- Quit Smoking sessions are happening every Thursday, starting this week on the 25th May. Drop in between 2pm - 4:30pm to get professional friendly advice from the NHS to help you quit smoking.
- The Margate Task Force (community safety and policing) at the Hub between 11am and 2pm on the 24th May, 21st June, 5th July, and 19th of July. They will be there ready for anyone to drop in and meet them, ask questions about services in the local area and get informed about what’s available.
How to get to the Glo Community Hub:
Head to Brunswick Hall, Belmont Street, CT11 8HQ Ramsgate
Back to news