Dover Planned Improvement Programme 2016/17
Every year we publish our Planned Maintenance Programme which lists all the properties that may require a home improvement (s). Before any work can start, we need to carry out a survey of the home listed on our Programme to double check that the work we have planned is required.
Keeping you informed
We will always write to our residents whose homes are included in our Programme to arrange a survey and then we will keep them updated on the survey outcome and what will happen next.
You can see which homes are on our Planned Maintenance Programme for this year by selecting the type of works listed:
- Homes which may require a new bathroom
- Homes which may require a new boiler or central heating
- Properties which may require external decoration
- Properties which may require a new entrance door system
- Homes which may require a new kitchen
- Properties which may require structural work
- Properties which may require re-roofing work
- Properties which may require new windows
- Properties which may require a new lift
Our staff and contractors always carry ID badges and every letter we send you should be printed with our official East Kent Housing logo and the logo of the contractor delivering the work. If you ever have any doubt regarding a letter you receive or a person who visits you about carrying out work to your home please get in touch with us by calling 01304 872 296 option 2, option 4.