Report Tenancy Fraud
How to report housing fraud
We need your help to report housing fraud because you see what's going on in your neighbourhood such as:
- you might know that somebody has another home we don't know about or has given false information in their housing or homeless application.
- you might be suspicious because the tenants of a property keep changing or you have seen someone collecting rent.
- you might suspect that the property is not being occupied.
Use our online form to report tenancy fraud
Any information received will be kept in the strictest confidence and you do not have to supply your name and address.
National Blow the Whistle Tenancy Fraud campaign
We have worked with our Tenancy Scrutiny Panel to roll out the national Tenancy Fraud 'Blow the Whistle campaign. Poster are available to download and distribute:
- Canterbury Blow the Whistle poster
- Dover Blow the Whistle poster
- Folkestone & Hythe Blow the Whistle poster - coming soon (telephone number change)
- Thanet Blow the Whistle poster
Key Amnesty Month and Tenancy Fraud campaign
In June 2019 we took part in a Kent-wide Key Amnesty and tenancy fraud awareness campaign.
Download the Tenancy Fraud fact sheet.
Watch the video below for more information:
Do you want to give any feedback on the website? Give us your comments here